Instructions of assembly and use
- Pallet live racking PROflow
- Tiltable roller conveyor lane
- Load separator FlowStop, unit length 872mm, 1072 mm, long side-on pallet handling, with load roller, roller pitch 144 mm, 168 mm
- Load separator FlowStop, unit length 872 mm, 1072 mm, long side-on pallet handling, with brake roller, roller pitch 144, 168 mm
- Load separator FlowStop, unit length 872 mm, 1072 mm, long side-on pallet handling, with brake roller, roller pitch 96 mm
- Load separator FlowStop, unit length 1272 mm, short side-on pallet handling, suited for European size pallets and industry pallets, roller pitch 72 mm
- Load separator FlowStop, unit length 1272 mm, short side-on pallet handling, suited for Chep pallets, roller pitch 96 mm
- Boltless shelving A, type EL / L, M, S / Office and archive shelving
- Boltless shelving B, shelving with inclined shelf levels / Shelving for small drums and containers / Kanban shelving for C-items / Tyre shelving / Bin shelving / Corner shelving / Shelving with extra large shelves
- Supply racking BGS/BSS, without diagonal bracing, with beams / single deep shelf levels / double deep shelf levels / inclined levels / straight levels
- Mobile shelving
- Mobile supply racks SDS-T
- Bin trolley/Bin rack
- Carton live storage racking
- Flow shelf variant # 1, type D, straight version with PT profiles
- Flow shelf variant # 2, type D, straight version with C profiles
- Flow shelf variant # 3, type DGA, straight version with inclined pick tray, with PT profiles
- Flow shelf variant # 4, type DGA, straight version with inclined pick tray, with C profiles
- Flow shelf variant # 5, type DA, cranked version with PT profiles
- Flow shelf variant # 6, type DA, cranked version with C profiles
Online retail is booming: online purchases have been rising as a proportion of overall sales for years. This presents a particular set of challenges for intralogistics.
- The ideal solution for e-commerce businesses
- What trends can be seen?
- Increasing warehouse density to improve efficiency
Tips for online grocery retail. Using optimised storage systems makes grocery retail more profitable than ever in e-commerce.
- Save space and travel time to speed up deliveries
- Complete transport chain ensures fresh, undamaged goods
- Win new customers for online grocery shopping
The online fashion retail sector faces a constant need to adapt to rising growth rates and wider product ranges. Special requirements such as seasonal changes and fast-moving trends place extra challenges on logistics.
- Omnichannel approach: Special requirements, flexible storage solutions
- Consistent item availability and constantly decreasing delivery times
- Optimal storage capacity and returns management
Driverless transport systems enable cost-effective order processing for intralogistics in online retail. The solution: Save travel time and create an effective returns management system.
- Increase cost-efficiency in internal transport
- Integrate routes into multi-level picking
- Quickly and effectively counter rising return rates