BITO MB containers – safe transport of premium-quality, sensitive high-tech products
logit.syncreon is a third-party logistics provider (3PL). The company designs and operates supply chain solutions for customers in Germany, Europe and worldwide. Since 2006 they have been a member of the syncreon International Group, a global provider of integrated logistics services. They provide supply chain solutions that allow to coordinate, store, configure, deliver, install, return and repair their customers’ high-tech products. logit.syncreon is a value-added logistics provider for the high-tech industry.
- Find a multipath solution for high-tech goods that were until then stored and shipped in one-way cardboard boxes (often too large) or even without wrapping in wire-mesh box pallets.
- Safe and damage-free storage and shipping of sensitive products in various sizes.
- Avoid or reduce packaging waste for economic and ecologic reasons.
- Bin dimensions must be compatible with European standard pallets and bins must be stackable and available in various sizes.
The BITO Solution
- Robust multi-trip plastic containers
» BITO MBs are the ideal returnable packaging solution for safe storage and transport.
- Secure storage
» The hinged lid and security tags keep goods safe during storage and distribution.
- Space-efficient solution
»MB containers can be nested, thus saving floor space and storage volume.
Storage facility features
- logit.syncreon uses BITO MB plastic containers for distributing goods throughout Germany.
- In most cases, MB containers are intended for shipping expensive IT products.
- MB containers are security-tagged for added product security during transport.
- Optimum protection and increased safety during shipment – product damage is very unlikely.
- Risk of product damage or loss is minimised.
- Significant reduction of packaging material.
- MB container nesting saves logit.syncreon 75% in volume during empty storage and return transport.
- BITO MB plastic containers have a long service life.
BITO MB containers helped us minimise the risk of product loss and damage during distribution.