BITO Boltless shelving used for picking online grocery orders
Since 2012, myTime, a company of the Bünting group, has been selling groceries online throughout Germany. The product range includes more than 34,000 products. In addition to fresh products such as fruit, vegetables, meat and cold cuts, dairy products and frozen foods, the online grocery also sells drugstore products, pet food and household products. Customers can shop anytime, anywhere and have their order delivered to their door at the requested time.
- Accommodate a wide product range and realise an easy-to-view product presentation.
- Products are to be picked directly from the shelves.
- Modular system that allows to add units and adapt them to varying product ranges.
- Shelves must be adjustable in height on a 25 mm pitch.
The BITO Solution
- Versatile and easy solution
» BITO Boltless shelving accommodates the vast product portfolio of this online grocery. All products are easily accessible.
- BITO Boltess shelving type EL
» Optimum space utilisation with back-to-back shelving runs and single racking rows with a maximum length of 17,054 mm. Shelves are epoxy-coated in light grey RAL 7035. The high quality coating is wear and tear resistant and easy to clean.
Storage facility features
- BITO Boltless shelving accommodates a wide product range for manual order picking.
- Random storage - items can be stored at any unoccupied storage position.
- Orders are picked manually.
- BITO shelving provides utmost flexibility, since shelving units can be added and adapted at any time to accommodate a different product line.
- No maintenance required.
- Shelf levels can easily be adjusted in height within a few seconds.
- Matching shelves are a standard product that is always on stock; prompt delivery and easy assembly are guaranteed.