The BITO Solution
- When a company indicates that accessibility at each pallet location must be guaranteed at all times and that the company feels the need to increase its storage capacity, a solution can be found in mobile pallet racking.
- Increasing the storage density can be achieved by moving the aisles closer to the aisles and the command corridors, where the driver controls the shelving frontally. This approximation may be limited to one or more corridors.
- Conventional pallet racking is placed on the mobile trolleys.
- By taking care of moving the rails, we have reduced the space needed.
- The picking process runs smoothly: the driver can open the corridor in question by using a remote control while heading towards the picking area.
- The rails can be incorporated in existing floors of the warehouse or can be provided in the works for a new construction project.