Starting point and customer requirements
- Large product turnover, which requires reliable and efficient warehouse furnishings
- Minimal maintenance and maximum availability
- Gekås Ullared has good experience of passage racks from BITO
- In 2020, the company expanded its central warehouse by an additional 7,000 square meters
- BITO PROflow
» Pass-through rack with a total of about 3000 pallet places.
- The FIFO principle
» First in, first out. The pallets are inserted from one side and picked out from the other side.
- Compact and clear storage
» The solution requires fewer truck aisles and thus less floor space.
- Efficient picking
»All items are available on the front of the stand for direct picking. When one pallet is picked out, the next one rolls forward automatically.