In more than 40 years of company history Eurotape has developed from a versatile service provider in the field of home entertainment and television to an expert on fulfillment. The warehouse with an area of 20,500 m² and state-of-the-art merchandise management systems make it possible. Whether providers from the textile industry, consumer electronics or the publishing industry, when it comes to fulfillment, one trusts the cross-industry customer-oriented services offered by the company. As a specialist and part of the Nordkurier Media Group, Eurotape can handle the entire online trade process for its customers: from the creation of the online shop to the delivery of the products to customer care. It is not about mass, but quality. From small to large-scale entrepreneurs - the right solutions for every customer are found in fulfillment. These services are complemented by experienced logistics partners and marketing professionals. Eurotape delivers worldwide.
- There is a storage area of 20,500 m² to design
- In the logistics center, 15,000,000 items are stored by various customers
- 19,500,000 items are shipped around the world each year
- The nationwide delivery takes place within 24 hours - a continuous availability of all products must be ensured in order to ensure fast delivery to the customers
- Small orders of 4 to 5 items as well as large orders with 500 to 1,500 items are to be processed.
Storage facility features
- On 30,000 locations and over 10,584 Carton Live storage channels, the diverse articles of various customers are stored and made available for picking
- The picking of the goods takes place on the Multi Tier Shelving and Racking
- The second level also serves as a buffer storage for pallets and can be removed at any time to the picking warehouse for stock replenishment
- The throughput times have been significantly reduced by the installation of the BITO storage solution
- The productivity of the individual order pickers has been increased
- The installation of the multi-story system ensures that the available storage space can be used optimally
- A flexible design offers many expansion options