- You want to store and archive files space-efficiently.
- You want to store or pick loose articles, small items in containers, or any units not stored on pallets.
- You need a flexible, easy-to-assemble, cost-effective storage solution which is optimised to meet your individual needs and available space.
- You need supply shelving for your assembly point that can be easily restocked based on the first-in, first-out principle.
Do some of these points match your experience?
Read more or contact us directly on
+1 410 892 6658
BITO Boltless shelving
Exceptionally adaptable, highly flexible warehouse fixtures: BITO shelving installations are designed to high quality standards and are suitable for storing any items imaginable. Their height and length can be adjusted to fit perfectly into any room, and they are easy to assemble and rebuild. They can be easily expanded later on and are ideal for storing and picking loose items and any units and packages not stored on pallets.
A shelving rack for the industrial sector needs to meed a number of different requirements. BITO shelving installations are designed to be expanded and adjusted to meet each customer’s individual desires and needs.
BITO high bay shelving lets you make full use of vertical space, while lower shelving variants make it easy to access goods even without ladders.
Tall or heavy loads, large items, small packages or BITO containers - whatever the size or weight of the goods you store, our shelves are available in widths and load capacities to match.
BITO shelving installations for the industrial sector are available in a number of different types: Type EL (extra light), Type L (light), Type M (medium), Type S (heavy) and Type Large-Scale Shelving. The shelf capacity varies by category (220.46 - 771.61 Ibs), as does the racking run carrying capacity (1763.68 - 3527.36 Ibs).
BITO shelving makes for ideal supply shelving. It can be restocked from both sides following the first-in, first-out principle (FIFO), making it well suited for supplying items to assembly points.
The shelves can be conveniently supplied from one side while components required for the assembly and finishing process are quickly and easily retrieved from the other side. The shelving system enables clearly visible, well-structured supply of parts and goods and also provides sufficient space for a surplus reserve.
Supply shelving is available in a single deep version (for one container) or a double deep version (for two containers). It is also available with straight or inclined shelves. The inclined versions are particularly well suited for clear presentation of items and swift, ergonomic retrieval of goods.
BITO shelving is the ideal solution for space-efficient archiving of files and folders, even for long periods of time.
Customised to suit the file folder size, the shelves are available in a single deep version (suitable for one row of folders per shelf) and a double deep variant (for two rows of folders per shelf) - available in a galvanised or light grey (RAL 7035) version, depending on your preferred colour.
The integrated rear retaining lip prevents files from sliding off the shelves. A side safety barrier, available separately, prevents folders from falling off the sides of the shelves.
The benefits to you
- Suitable for all items
» BITO shelving can be used to store all kinds of items. The shelves are designed to give pickers access to all items at all times, making item retrieval fast and easy.
- Highly flexible and adaptable
» The shelving system works on a modular basis. Depending on your needs, the goods stored and any changing conditions, the shelf can be easily rebuilt, supplemented, expanded and adjusted to suit the goods to be stored.
- Easy to assemble
» BITO shelving systems are easy to put together - no screws required. You don't need to be a specialist; anyone can assemble them. The sophisticated modular principle lets you easily expand and supplement the shelving system yourself.
- Easy to adjust
» The shelf height can be quickly and easily adjusted in intervals of 0.99″. This lets you respond directly to new additions to your product portfolio and immediately reassemble the shelves yourself when sizes and quantities change.
- Low acquisition costs
» Compared with the costs of automated or semi-automated storage systems, the investment costs for standard shelving systems are very low. The flexible, expandable standard shelving system is an ideal alternative, particularly if you don't yet know the expected capacity utilisation, turnover or picking rate.
Components & options
- The modular design of BITO shelving provides a wide range of components and accessories to create a flexible, functional shelving system.
- The system can therefore be altered, expanded and supplemented with accessories at any time after initial construction , making it highly flexible.
- A wide range of additional components make the boltless shelving system an ideal match for all kinds of industries and requirements. All kinds of items can be clearly and visibly stored in this system.
- Your storage system can be equipped with the BITO container system series, designed to perfectly complement our shelving systems.
Standard shelves - our top seller
- The bestseller: high stable, high load capacity and available in numerous sizes
- Divisible according to your individual needs and with a wide range of level spacing options
» The shelving installations’ bays are available in widths of 29.55″ / 39.40″ / 51.22″ and depths of 11.82″ / 15.76″ / 19.70″ / 23.64″ and 31.52″. This variety of sizes lets you assemble the perfect shelving system for your needs. For particularly bulky goods, we offer a bay width of up to 78.80″.
» BITO shelves are perforated every 1.97″, allowing you to subdivide each bay optimally. The right divider lets you subdivide each bay across its width based on your exact needs.
- For the clearest possible storage with 360 degree visibility
- Ideal for storage environments with strict hygiene requirements
» Certain industries, such as the pharmaceutical industry and chemists, need to be able to guarantee particularly clean and visible storage. With glass shelves and transparent dividers, you can easily store each individual item in a visible, hygienic space.
- Highly stable 0.79″ strong shelves for space-efficient organisation and storage
» Ultra-flat shelves ensure that goods can be stored in the most compact space possible. This allows you to store up to 25 per cent more items. This compressed version is particularly advantageous for assembly lines which require a continuous, efficient supply of materials, such as small parts.
Wire shelves GRID for added fire protection
- Shelves allowing water, air and light to pass through
- Ideal for warehouses with fire extinguishing systems or for deep-freeze stores
» BITO GRID is a shelving system which lets water, air and light through. It is particularly well suited for use in warehouses with sprinkler systems for fire safety. The shelves are also used in deep-freeze stores, to allow goods to be cooled from all sides. Apart from these benefits, the wire shelves let light though, resulting in brighter warehouses and creating a more pleasant working environment.
Shelves for bulky goods
- BITO containers - ideal for BITO shelving
- Sophisticated complete system with optimal container combinations
» BITO is one of the few companies to provide both shelving technology and matching containers from the same source. We design both systems with maximum synergy in mind, combining them into the perfect complete system of shelves and containers. BITO containers perfectly complement our shelving installations to suit your desires and your intended application.
- Shelving system - mobile variant
- Robust, stable and flexible in use
» BITO boltless shelving systems are also available as mobile shelving. This shelf type is a good alternative option if flexibility is particularly important to you and you need to move shelves to different positions around your warehouse depending on your current needs. The robust travelling frame guarantees high stability and maximum safety when moving the shelves.