Storage facility features
- Engine storage racks provide individual storage locations for each specific engines with 3 levels of storage.
- The LEOs provide a swift and safe transfer of items between Goods In, the Kardex Shuttles and the packaging stations
- The EQ collapsible containers are used for order picking which are folded down when empty and stored in a carton buffer zone adjcent to LEO handover stations
- XL containers are stored in the Kardex machines for small parts storage with insertable bins providing varying sized storage locations
- Engine storage racks provide better space utilsation and more efficient inventory management.
- The Leos provide the ability to separate human and busy forklift truck areas, minimise manual handling, ROI within a year, better stafff productivity and reduced travel time by 30%.
- The Carton Live buffer zones & EQ collapsible containers ensure that a tote is always available when components are required for outbound ensuring no delays in the process and provide clear visibility of work in progress in each area.
- The XL containers and Kardex machines support pick cycles which are twice the speed than achieved in the former facility with better flexiblity for storage of parts of different sizes.
When it came to installation BITO’s on-site team were very efficient and were complimented by the main construction group for their work ethic and housekeeping so from our point of view, it all worked very well. We are extremely happy with the quality of BITO products. The company is supportive, very responsive and worked closely with us to give the service we needed throughout the complex project.”.
Clive Cox, Project Manager for Siemens
Have we persuaded you?
We look forward to hearing from you:
+974 4012 0700
+968 7279 7773