BITO WMS - Discover how this warehouse-as-a-service solution will optimise your logistics processes
- 100% web-based
- Easy installation on your mobile devices
- Little training required
- Intuitive operation
- Low investment costs
- Immediate implementation
- Cancellation on a monthly basis
The BITO WMS is a cloud-based warehouse management solution for your logistics processes. Start the digital transformation of your warehouse today & improve productivity. Benefit from the advantages of the BITO WMS!Talk to an expert!
The BITO WMS handles both the inventory management and the order management process based on best practice warehousing standards.The BITO WMS can be used both as a stand-alone system or it can be integrated via interfaces into higher-level host systems, e.g. an ERP or merchandise management system or an online shop system.
- Mapping of warehouse structures (zones, shelving & racking, storage positions, etc.)
- Master data management (accounts receivable, reference numbers, storage positions, etc.)
- Inventory managementOrder management (purchase orders, sales orders, production orders)
- Transport management (forklift truck operations, storage, retrieval, relocation)
- Key performance indicator system/KPI to monitor order processing, capacity utilisation, productivity, etc.
- Process handling:
- Goods-in department (order notification, goods acceptance, quality inspection, transfer to storage location)
- Goods-out department (order scheduling, picking, packing, shipping)
The BITO WMS maps workflows taking into account different storage strategies.Taking the exampleof a picking workflow, this means that pick & pack processes, multi-order picking, various route optimisation strategies or even ergonomic aspects can be mapped.
The system distinguishes between operational warehouse processes such as storing, stock relocation and order picking from administrative warehouse processes, such as entering orders and evaluating key figures. While operative warehouse processes are handled digitally using mobile devices (Android app), administrative warehouse processes are managed at the PC (using a web application).
The lean WMS for e-commerce businesses
Web and app-based solution (SaaS)
Plug & Play - can be integrated in 6 weeks
Ready to start in 3 steps:
- Design your warehouse in the Warehouse Wizard
- Connect your shop or ERP system (plentymarkets, Shopify, Odoo, Bilbee, Xentral, Woo-Commerce, Magento) via REST-API
- Create your master data (customers, articles etc.)...
and get started!
Simple and intuitive process handling:
Goods receipt, storage, picking, packing, dispatch, inventory and returns
COGLAS WEB WMS
The allrounder for distribution and production logistics
Web-based solution (available as SaaS or on-premise solution)
Quick implementation possible in only 8 weeks
Can be integrated into existing ERP systems (e.g. SAP, Navision, SAGE etc.)
Configurable processes for all common logistics standards:
Receiving, storage, picking, shipping, inventory, etc.
Many additional features available:
Load carrier management, production, hazardous materials management, tugger train, transport order processing, etc.