Lampa is a leading company in the sector of accessories for cars, motorcycles, cycles and trucks that, in its over 60 years of history, has always proposed itself to the market by investing in research and development and continuously strengthening the company structures so as to be always ready. to give adequate answers to a constantly evolving question. The head office is located in Viadana (MN) and is divided into 4 different structures: 3 satellite warehouses and the new operational headquarters, inaugurated in 2003, with an adjoining modern logistics center, which allows Lampa to manage orders quickly. and efficient. The storage and handling of goods are supported by automated systems with the most modern technologies available.
- The logistic center of Lampa is visually impressive and the handling is very intense:
- BITO has supplied all the loading units handled in the logistics center, equal to 41200 containers and 550 trays that are handled by an automatic system designed and built by a specialized company.
- 85 shuttles move on 6 corridors, with 68 locations for 18 levels with a total of 29,376 UT;
- 4 Miniload removals move on 4 corridors, with 97 locations for 14 levels with a total of 10,864 UT
- and finally 4 other movers that move on 4 corridors, with 66 locations for 14 levels with a total of 14,784 UT
The containers and trays are used for storage inside the automatic warehouse, by means of roller conveyors and conveyors (supplied by a specialized company) they reach the order preparation station to allow the operator to pick up the reference.
Thanks to the important investment in the new distribution center, the picking performance has significantly improved, going from 4,500 picks over 3 shifts to the current 8,500 picks over 2 shifts with an 80% reduction in picking errors..
Have we persuaded you?
We look forward to hearing from you:
+974 4012 0700
+968 7279 7773