BorgWarner Turbo Systems is a leading global supplier of innovative charging systems and a competent partner to the automotive industry. In the power range of 20-1000 kW engine output per exhaust gas turbocharger, BorgWarner offers a wide range of turbochargers for cars and commercial vehicles as well as for industrial, locomotive and marine engines. The company is based in Kirchheimbolanden in the Palatinate. There the assembly of the charging systems takes place in two factories.
The BITO Solution
- BITO Carton Live with Widespan Framework
» BITO builds the BITO Carton Live Storage Solution for the automotive supplier
- Brake Roller
» The individual lanes for storing heavy containers are equipped with brake rollers. These Brake rollers allow for a safe and smooth speed of descent toward the flowshelf front.
- BITO Small Parts Shelving
» As support for single parts
Storage facility features
- The automotive supplier stores all small parts in the BITOBOXEN KLT in the through-flow racks
- The levels of the flow racks for light containers are set at a high inclination. This improves the running characteristics of the containers.
- Components of a mounting unit are stored on one level. So that heavy containers can be stored on the same level as light containers, the ‘heavy’ item lanes are equipped with brake rollers - so nothing can fall down
Have we persuaded you?
We look forward to hearing from you:
+974 4012 0700
+968 7279 7773