Online retail is booming: online purchases have been rising as a proportion of overall sales for years. This presents a particular set of challenges for intralogistics.
- The ideal solution for e-commerce businesses
- What trends can be seen?
- Increasing warehouse density to improve efficiency
Tips for online grocery retail. Using optimised storage systems makes grocery retail more profitable than ever in e-commerce.
- Save space and travel time to speed up deliveries
- Complete transport chain ensures fresh, undamaged goods
- Win new customers for online grocery shopping
The online fashion retail sector faces a constant need to adapt to rising growth rates and wider product ranges. Special requirements such as seasonal changes and fast-moving trends place extra challenges on logistics.
- Omnichannel approach: Special requirements, flexible storage solutions
- Consistent item availability and constantly decreasing delivery times
- Optimal storage capacity and returns management
Driverless transport systems enable cost-effective order processing for intralogistics in online retail. The solution: Save travel time and create an effective returns management system.
- Increase cost-efficiency in internal transport
- Integrate routes into multi-level picking
- Quickly and effectively counter rising return rates