PULPO WMS is a warehouse management system for e-commerce & trade businesses
- Little training required
- Intuitive operation
- Low investment costs
- Use of mobile devices
- Hardware and software from a single source
- Immediate implementation
- Cancellation on a monthly basis
PULPO WMS is a cloud-based warehouse management system for e-commerce businesses (software as a service). Digitise your warehouse processes & increase your productivity. Benefit from the advantages of PULPO WMS!Contact us
Standardised warehouse processes – yes, but only on the basis of best practice standards!
The PULPO WMS handles both inventory management and process control (order control) of your warehouse based on best practice warehousing standards. The PULPO WMS can be used both as a stand-alone system or it can be integrated with interfaces into higher-level host systems, e.g. an ERP or merchandise management system or an online shop system.
The core functions include:
- Mapping of warehouse structures (zones, shelving & racking, storage positions, etc.)
- Master data management (debitors, item numbers, storage positions, etc.)
- Inventory management
- Order management (purchase orders, sales orders, production orders)
- Transport management (forklift traffic, product loading, product retrieval, stock relocation)
- Key performance indicator system/KPI (for monitoring order processing, capacity utilisation, productivity, etc.)
- Process handling:
- Goods-in (order notification, receipt, quality inspection, transfer to storage location)
- Goods-out (order scheduling, picking, packing, shipping)
The PULPO WMS maps workflows taking into account different storage strategies. Using the example of a picking workflow, this means that pick & pack processes, multi-order picking, various route optimisation strategies or even ergonomic aspects can be mapped.
The system distinguishes between operational warehouse processes such as storing, stock relocation and order picking from administrative warehouse processes, such as entering orders and evaluating key figures. While operative warehouse processes are handled digitally using mobile devices (Android app), administrative warehouse processes are managed at the PC (using a web application).
Whether you need shelving or pallet racking, visualise your warehouse with the Warehouse WIZARD!
Customize your warehouse with a 3D builder! Flexibility and configurability from a single source - that is, your source!
- Intuitive warehouse configurator
- Make sketches instead of filling long lists
- Define optimised travel routes / walking paths
- Modify, extend, delete your design to your requirements - everything is possible